Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00167 TRY / COP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 14% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,534TL (COL$2,110,781) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jacksonville, Florida costs $600 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)