Cost of living in Santa Fe, Argentina compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20207 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Fe (Argentina) is 13% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,906TL (ARS $9,432) in Santa Fe.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)