Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.995 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 33% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,328TL (€1,083) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratislava costs €4.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 300 ﷼ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)