Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.693 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 40% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,634TL ($b6,688) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $545 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Rennes costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)