Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.588 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 24% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,608TL ($b4,432) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)