Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.822 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,011TL (RM3,663) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)