Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01426 TRY / YER
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,340TL (234,259 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15,248 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$80 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 2 hours ago)