Cost of living comparison between San‘a’, Yemen and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01398 TRY / YER
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 9% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,407TL (243,798 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)