Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.125 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 50% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,997TL (€727) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeuwarden costs €900 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 110 zł (28 minutes ago)