Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.747 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 26% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,526TL ($674) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,423 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)