Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.065 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 33% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,656TL ($653) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (40 minutes ago)