Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.809 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 36% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,102TL ($1,339) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Groningen costs €700 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 15 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨400 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Heidelberg costs €32,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (35 minutes ago)