Cost of living in San Rafael, Argentina vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14140 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Rafael (Argentina) is 7% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,984TL (ARS $21,107) in San Rafael.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)