Cost of living in San Rafael, Argentina compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16937 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Rafael (Argentina) is 12% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,123TL (ARS $18,437) in San Rafael to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM158,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $90 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 124 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $68 (30 minutes ago)