Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17165 TRY / HNL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 14% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,286TL (L 13,317) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 3 hours ago)