Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16888 TRY / HNL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 12% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,362TL (L 13,988) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Basel costs CHF 2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,900TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 80,790 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨17,281 (about 1 hour ago)