Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15289 TRY / HNL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 6% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,447TL (L 22,548) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kaunas costs €500 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)