Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19846 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 28% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,682TL (Mex$ 13,513) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $65 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 84,000 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)