Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 511 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.065 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 70% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,086TL ($1,005) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)