Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 745 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.355 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 122% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,647TL ($1,241) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perpignan costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)