Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10263 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 116% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,909TL (Php67,312) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Libreville costs 8,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)