Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07181 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 82% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,455TL (Php75,966) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨11,690 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €53 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,377 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 2 hours ago)