Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 148 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14868 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 40% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,690TL (ARS $11,363) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 800 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oviedo costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)