Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17469 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 62% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,065TL (ARS $6,095) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U980 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,846 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Liverpool costs £1.31 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $52 (32 minutes ago)