Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19016 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 59% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 895TL (ARS $4,707) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (about 1 hour ago)