Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23378 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is 33% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,376TL (Mex$ 18,720) in San Jose del Cabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $5,053 (about 1 hour ago)