Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,066 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00620 TRY / CRC
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 41% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,107TL (₡ 500,955) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (9 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (25 minutes ago)