Cost of living comparison between San Felipe, Chile and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00532 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 10% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,439TL (CH$646,600) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €53 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,220 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)