Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00624 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 12% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,470TL (CH$395,965) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €8,600 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)