Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00558 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 4% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,909TL (CH$700,452) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)