Cost of living in San Diego, California, United States compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,237 prices entered by 306 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.077 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Diego, California (United States) is 122% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,873TL ($1,195) in San Diego, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)