Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas, United States compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 776 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.757 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas (United States) is 60% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,359TL ($894) in San Antonio, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guaruja costs R$ 20 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 45 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$115 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)