Cost of living in San Antonio, California, United States compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.523 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Antonio, California (United States) is 26% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,654TL ($753) in San Antonio, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 1 hour ago)