Cost of living in San Antonio, California, United States compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.809 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Antonio, California (United States) is 35% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,363TL ($883) in San Antonio, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $864 (16 minutes ago)