Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Samarkand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00095 TRY / UZS *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 21% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,568TL (2,705,769 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $45 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Antonio, Texas costs $656 (about 1 hour ago)