Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00045 TRY / UZS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 21% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,586TL (3,492,672 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €7,500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 1 hour ago)