Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Samarkand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00100 TRY / UZS *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 22% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,540TL (2,529,866 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)