Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.005 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 64% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,316TL (€1,327) in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 500 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 5,000 Dirham (11 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (42 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (about 1 hour ago)