Cost of living in Salvaleón de Higüey, Dominican Republic compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 93 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11004 TRY / DOP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvaleón de Higüey (Dominican Republic) is 7% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,092TL (RD$ 28,100) in Salvaleón de Higüey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Medina costs ﷼ 199 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €501 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Khabarovsk costs руб 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 25 Kina (about 2 hours ago)