Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 711 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.194 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,423TL (R$ 2,030) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pontianak costs Rp 25,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (20 minutes ago)