Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 831 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.163 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,266TL (R$ 1,949) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$42,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 3 hours ago)