Cost of living in Salta, Argentina compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20021 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 12% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,839TL (ARS $9,183) in Salta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (22 minutes ago)