Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,117 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.706 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 103% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,269TL ($907) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhatinda costs ₨600 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)