Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 869 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.619 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 70% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,312TL ($1,468) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)