Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 185%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,030 prices entered by 164 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.376 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 134% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,247TL ($1,348) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lusaka costs 44 Kwacha (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 4,000,000 сўм (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 15,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (about 2 hours ago)