Cost of living in Salerno, Italy compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 196%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.472 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salerno (Italy) is 158% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,266TL (€1,106) in Salerno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)