Cost of living in Salerno, Italy compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.600 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salerno (Italy) is 108% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,650TL (€1,188) in Salerno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 3,812 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 12,000 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元45 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php250 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Changchun costs 元40 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zanjan costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)