Cost of living in Salem, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06975 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salem (India) is 8% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,496TL (₨35,789) in Salem.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 302,730 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shiraz costs ﷼ 2,500,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)