Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00027 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 16% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,742TL (Rp 10,187,191) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (about 2 hours ago)