Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00028 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 13% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,826TL (Rp 6,581,568) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)