Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.201 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 24% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,861TL (€681) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (25 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Akron, Ohio costs $2.33 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 15 lei (34 minutes ago)