Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.062 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 21% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,910TL (€716) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ufa costs руб 172,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (35 minutes ago)