Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.167 TRY / OMR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 25% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,868TL (﷼ 313) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling25,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元6,832 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Qingdao costs 元800 (37 minutes ago)