Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.071 TRY / OMR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 24% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,726TL (﷼ 300) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 4,066,000 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)