Cost of living in Sakaka, Saudi Arabia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.940 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia) is 12% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,925TL (﷼ 2,047) in Sakaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (24 minutes ago)