Cost of living in Sakaka, Saudi Arabia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.278 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia) is 6% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,980TL (﷼ 2,332) in Sakaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yogyakarta costs Rp 50,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$55,908 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Van costs 22TL (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €67 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (41 minutes ago)