Cost of living in Sakaka, Saudi Arabia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.011 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia) is 7% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,950TL (﷼ 1,929) in Sakaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (41 minutes ago)