Cost of living in Sakaka, Saudi Arabia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.465 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia) is 6% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,403TL (﷼ 2,323) in Sakaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arad costs 50 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,612 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $762 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15,000 (about 2 hours ago)