Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.756 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 129% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,725TL ($1,524) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 80,000 Дин. (43 minutes ago)