Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.855 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 64% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,101TL (€1,064) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 60 лв (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)