Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.928 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 63% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,752TL (€955) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (about 1 hour ago)