Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.824 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 85% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,700TL (€767) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)