Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 749 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06342 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 26% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,095TL (руб 64,576) in Saint Petersburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)