Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 782 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06006 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 20% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,394TL (руб 39,865) in Saint Petersburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (40 minutes ago)