Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 768 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06354 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 27% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,956TL (руб 62,264) in Saint Petersburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,400 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Agadir costs 12 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)