Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 712 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07415 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 31% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,199TL (руб 56,628) in Saint Petersburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)