Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.590 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 109% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,780TL (£1,477) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)