Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.547 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 104% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,633TL (£1,679) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 12,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (about 1 hour ago)