Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.415 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 158% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,003TL (£1,247) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Amarillo, Texas costs $1,017 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €13 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $99 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £15 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)