Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.738 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 127% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,996TL (£871) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)