Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.229 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 195% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,855TL (£1,076) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $610 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cuba costs 30 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)