Cost of living in Saint-Louis, Senegal compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00736 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Louis (Senegal) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,000TL (271,807 Franc) in Saint-Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM10 (about 2 hours ago)