Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.654 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 57% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,300TL (€709) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €75 (16 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (42 minutes ago)