Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.600 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 78% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,889TL (€1,052) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bologna costs €6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brno costs 105 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 15 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.09 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (30 minutes ago)