Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.649 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 48% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,699TL (€1,014) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Charleston, South Carolina costs $0.87 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)