Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.010 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 41% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,243TL (€1,058) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)