Cost of living in Sagar, India vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07483 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sagar (India) is 6% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,997TL (₨40,056) in Sagar.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨2,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ouagadougou costs 800,000 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Campinas costs R$ 700 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Simferopol costs 80₴ (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 3,239 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rajahmundry costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)