Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.576 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 65% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,785TL (1,469 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (38 minutes ago)