Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.567 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 60% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,200TL (1,247 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥283,067 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oslo costs kr 4,740 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (35 minutes ago)