Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.865 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 86% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,033TL (1,302 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oakland, California costs $67 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €49 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bremen costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abbotsford costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)