Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 201 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.132 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 84% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,340TL (€871) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.70 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 140 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oxford costs £4.99 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Parma costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)