Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 229 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.409 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 11% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,211TL (2,279 zł) in Rzeszów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Amarillo, Texas costs $1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)