Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.245 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 17% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,349TL (1,886 zł) in Rzeszów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,220 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sparwood, British Columbia costs C$15 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (about 1 hour ago)