Cost of living in Rustenburg, South Africa compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34452 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rustenburg (South Africa) is 94% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,444TL (R 15,802) in Rustenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 1 hour ago)