Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.304 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 50% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,445TL (€800) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $36 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Valparaiso costs CH$70 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.300 Dinar (19 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (23 minutes ago)