Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.494 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 72% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,519TL (€1,005) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (29 minutes ago)