Cost of living in Rousse, Bulgaria compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.901 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is 11% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,443TL (1,187 лв) in Rousse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$430 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (about 3 hours ago)