Cost of living in Rousse, Bulgaria compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.811 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is 11% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,326TL (828 лв) in Rousse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $90 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (29 minutes ago)