Cost of living in Rotterdam, Netherlands compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.944 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotterdam (Netherlands) is 63% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,596TL (€912) in Rotterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (41 minutes ago)