Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.563 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 47% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,522TL (NZ$1,374) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$102 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rennes costs €30,300 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (about 3 hours ago)