Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 342 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07973 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 9% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,925TL (руб 36,686) in Rostov-on-Don.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$3.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Corfu costs €19,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 6,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in St. Gallen costs CHF 500 (about 3 hours ago)