Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.337 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 41% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,971TL (€685) in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Burgos costs €2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guayaquil costs $0.61 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,400 B/. (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Thessaloniki costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuremberg costs €59 (about 1 hour ago)