Cost of living in Rosenheim, Germany compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.776 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosenheim (Germany) is 56% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,849TL (€1,549) in Rosenheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $25 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)